1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Factory reset apps restore

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by stevo95, Feb 4, 2010.

1. stevo95

stevo95 New Member

I reset my phone and the apps do not appear to have recovered. Last time I reset the phone all the apps came back installed. Do I just need to wait or will I have to reinstall them all over again?

Thanks
  2. Imatriceratops

Imatriceratops New Member

Have you tried going to the Market and going to the "downloaded" section? They should all be there.
  3. stevo95

stevo95 New Member

Thats what i am doing now, but i have a lot of apps. Previously they automatically restored them all. Funny they were all under "downloaded" including the purchased ones, but half way through they have disappeared and only the ones I have reinstalled are still there. Help!
  4. kennyg23

kennyg23 New Member

same thing happened to me. lost half of my download list
  5. 10ACTony

10ACTony New Member

According to two online and one instore tech, the only thing that should download are contacts and calendar. I had three replacement Droids and always had to manually reinstall apps, the only thing under the Market were those apps I paid for. None of them could explain why some do see the installed apps reappear. I sure wish I knew because reinstalling is a pain in the butt!
Search tags for this page

fwctory reset on droid bionic reinstall apps

verizon help restoring factory installed apps