Factory Data Reset...Where's My Apps?

looneytoone

Reaction score
Maybe I am crazy but when you Factory data reset, doesnt Droid reload your downloaded apps. Did I do something wrong? All help is greatly appreciated!

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Maybe I am crazy but when you Factory data reset, doesnt Droid reload your downloaded apps. Did I do something wrong? All help is greatly appreciated!
Hence the words "factory data reset" lol. That option resets the phone to how it comes straight from the factory.

Reaction score
But if you do that and sign in to the same google gmail account your aps should show up in the downloads section of the market? At least that is what I understood. You still can download them without having to buy them again.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
But if you do that and sign in to the same google gmail account your aps should show up in the downloads section of the market? At least that is what I understood. You still can download them without having to buy them again.
That is correct.

FuzzyBeard

Reaction score
Try signing on to your Gmail account. From what I understand, that's where the Marketplace gets your info

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Once you sign into your Gmail account all your apps are in the Market downloads. The only exception to that would be if you did a hard factory reset, even then your paid apps would still be in the Market downloads. Just not your free ones.