Facinate or Theme?

DroidBO

Reaction score
New to droid so forgive me if this is a stupid question.
my wife has a fasinate, can you get rid of the locked dock at the the bottom that has email, messaging and other icons in it? Or is that just part of the "theme" that is loaded. My DX does not have it so am just wondering
Thanks

OB1J3D1

Reaction score
If you keep the "stock one" hit settings and you can remove things from it except the app/home if I am correct. But I don't think you can remove it completely.

Your DX doesn't have a dock? Or does it just look different...

my wife has a fasinate, can you get rid of the locked dock at the the bottom that has email, messaging and other icons in it? Or is that just part of the "theme" that is loaded. My DX does not have it so am just wondering
Thanks

OP
D

DroidBO

Reaction score
No, my DX does not have a dock. what setting is it? I cant seem to findanything that is related to the dock.
Thanks Again

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I highly recommend the Launcher Pro in the market. Amazingly customizable in almost every way and the developer is always improving it. In fact he just announced that he is completely re-writing the code so its faster and easier to update... so that will be out in a while...

Reaction score
Thanks

I do not believe you can change the default dock apps/icons. I thought you would be able to too because of the Captivates ability to customize the dock, but I believe the Fascinate did not get that lucky for some reason. But if you find out different let me know. I would love to change mine around.

OB1J3D1

Reaction score
You can change the default apps except the apps/home just hit the menu button while in the apps drawer. I don't think you can do away with it completely.

Thanks

I do not believe you can change the default dock apps/icons. I thought you would be able to too because of the Captivates ability to customize the dock, but I believe the Fascinate did not get that lucky for some reason. But if you find out different let me know. I would love to change mine around.