facebook

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Wife just got the bionic and its killing her that her Facebook pics are not showing up in her contacts. Any idea on how to get this to work? She said it worked on her thunderbolt.
Thanks

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Is she using the official facebook app or the moto blur stuff?

Check the following out:
Go into settings > account > facebook account. Make sure contacts is checked. Then go into contacts menu > display options > Facebook and make sure the contacts are checked to be displayed. Also make sure in the app that contacts syncing is enabled in options.

If all that is checked then I'd download:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ro.weednet.contactssync&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDMsInJvLndlZWRuZXQuY29udGFjdHNzeW5jIl0.

Make sure it's all checked in the contacts and account section. This should make the contacts sync.

OP
jcwilliams

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Yes all of those options are checked. We are both using the Facebook app from the market. But the Facebook contact sync app its working. As long as she is happy lol.
Thanks

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Yeah, I don't know why there is a sync problem, but at least the sync app fixes it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

TatDroid

Reaction score
The FB app has been getting worse and worse with each update for at least the last 6 months now. Two days ago it stopped syncing at all on my Bionic (kept getting the "no data connection" error). So I finally gave up and installed Friendcaster this morning. Working great so far. Loads my newsfeed FAST - what a change!

OP
jcwilliams

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Any idea on how to upload pictures to certain albums with the Facebook app?