Facebook

pelle127

Reaction score
How do I stop the facebook updates on my devour that my daughter had to have on it.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
go into the facebook app, hit the menu button, settings, and disable notifications from there

OP
P

pelle127

Reaction score
Thanks!! one more questions how can I stop the happenings update also.

WBOYCE421

Reaction score
When I add facebook as an account it downloads everyone of my friends to my phone. How do I stop that from happening? :icon_evil:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Don't use the social app....Use the FB app instead.

WBOYCE421

Reaction score
fb

which facebook app do i need and then how do I take a pic and send it to fb?

l00ney55

Reaction score
get the official Facebook app, and if u want to add pictures and post them on ur wall just take a pic like u regularly would and then press the options button, then press share and it should say facebook right there so it can be posted directly to ur wall. theres also a pic button IN the facebook app if u wanna do it that way.

EDIT: i also think that there is an option for only syncing friends that are already in ur contacts when u first start up the app, check the settings.

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Facebook Photo Sync Basic by JRTStudio in the market..... Its a Wonderful app.... take a picture and it automatically uploads it to facebook simplest photosync app out there~~

Just under settings uncheck the automatic download... or it will download EVERY pic u have on FB~

Dawg72

Reaction score
All of a sudden I can't upload any pics to Facebook. Worked before but not now. Any ideas why? Thanks guys

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

darkmatter

Reaction score
I've found the best way to upload pics is through the facebook app. as opposed to choosing share to facebook from the gallery.

mkjellgren

Reaction score
I've run into the same problem trying to upload photos from the gallery on sourcery, pe4.2, and ud3.0. Given that the issue has surfaced for me on 3 different roms and 2 different versions of the android OS, it seems like there is a communication problem with the stock android gallery and the official fb app

Dawg72

Reaction score
Yeah I wasn't sure that it was sourcery so much, but it worked before I updated to 2.0. Even on 1.3 it worked so I wasn't sure. I happen to LOVE sourcery though and not uploading to Facebook is not a deal breaker for me.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I believe that the Facebook issue is a result of the Facebook/Google battle. Facebook is pushing Windows phones and Facebook phones and trying to make it harder for Android users.

If you ask me, they are shooting themselves in the foot.