1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

facebook won't stay synced with my contacts

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by lbbumout, Mar 2, 2011.

1. lbbumout

lbbumout New Member

so every day I have to re-sync my contacts multiple times with my facebook account by going to the facebook app and hitting 'sync with facebook contacts' in the preferences menu. If I try to do it through the droid settings>accounts & sync, there is no option for facebook syncing at all unless i have first selected it through the facebook app itself. It literally disappears as a syncing option in the android ROM if it is not first selected in the facebook app!

I have a motorola droid I, it's rooted and over clocked, and I am running the bugless beast ROM. I also make sure to keep the sync button on at all times in the power control widget.

Anyone else have this issue? and is there a permanent solution where it will stay synced? BTW, this was never an issue until I rooted my droid and started using bugless beast.
  2. psiuglen

psiuglen New Member

ever find a solution to this? I've been using various BB since June and this just started today--if I reboot it loses the sync setting and the contacts I just joined with their facebook accounts are gone and fb is back to no syncing.

grrr
  3. psiuglen

psiuglen New Member

Seems the fb 1.5.2 app causes this, I had a backup with tb that was rev 1.5.0 and it seems to be working fine...
Search tags for this page
android contact sync facebook wont stay synced
android won't stay synced facebook
cantact wont stay ssynced
contacts in facebook how will the stay
facebook android wont search contacts
facebook app wont stay synced

facebook contacts won't stay synced

facebook contacts wont stay
facebook contacts wont stay synced on android
facebook wont keep my contacts syced
facebook wont stay sync to