Facebook widget...i know, i know...

validoption

Reaction score
I know the general consensus is that it sucks; a quick search of any forum will tell you that...but I am just wondering if anyone has found a way to get the widget to display more than one status update. Some people claim it works fine for them, while the majority don't. Mine has been displaying the same status update for two days, despite any refresh rate I try, and despite the fact that my friends are updating their status since then. The arrows on the widget don't do anything. I've tried it stock as well as on different ROMs, all to no avail. I've tried the original .apk as well as the updated one.

So, any success stories or suggestions beyond "use the touch site" or "try <insert program name here>" would be appreciated.

Cheers.

airborne3e9

Reaction score
i had the same problem with the preinstalled fb app that came on the phone...when i first rooted with dm i chose the option to uninstall the fb app and download it from the market...since then no matter which rom i'm using it works fine. basically, i think thr is a problem with the stock facebook app...whether ur running the updated version or not.

hedney3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
agreed. I would say get the one on the market. works much better

JCo352

Reaction score
I don't have those problems with the fb widget, but I do have them with a twitter widget I use. What I do with the twitter widget, is delete and re-add it to my home screen, every couple days.