Facebook User Blocked

Rambo

Reaction score
I just got a Droid 2 (upgrade from a Trusty Rusty) and have set up Facebook in My Accounts. I was able to access FB for the first couple of times, and then I was blocked and told to access FB from my computer and follow the instructions there. A User was trying to access my account from St. Louis: do I accept or reject? I rejected and set up a new password and went on to use FB from my computer. Tried to access FB from my Droid again--blocked "login from your computer." Repeat. . .repeat. . .repeat. The same problem--that User from St. Louis. Never had a FB problem before and it started when I tried to access it from my Droid. Any answers?

Fonzz

Reaction score
Just a hunch:
See what the ip of your phone is. Mine traces to Livingston New Jersey but I'm actually in California.
Facebook has a new security feature that does just what your describing I think. So that "user" in St. Louis may actually be you :icon_eek:

OP
R

Rambo

Reaction score
Ah, clever!

That would be pretty funny, like a dog chasing its tail. I'll check it out and let you know.

Thanks, Fonzz!

OP
R

Rambo

Reaction score
Seems to be a different problem

Fonzz, my IP address is the same as yours--New Jersey. It was worth a shot. No one has tried to access my account today and my latest password seems to be holding. The coincidence makes me uncomfortable: first time I check FB from the Droid, someone tries to access my account.

Appreciate your input!

R

:unsure: