FACEBOOK **Updated**

elucid

Reaction score
Did they fix the autorotate of pics uploaded directly from the phone? I don't want to upload a lame picture just to test it.

superblah

Reaction score
Anyone else have unsuccessful installations of the update? I'm running lfy 1.8 if that matters.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Droid101

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble loading their groups? I cant get them to load for the life of me whether on 3G or WiFi.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The only downfall is thebowers isn't here to invert it for us - he does good work and I wish him the best in life

Sent from my Droid

jimmydene84

Reaction score
That's y I wont be updating it, thebowers inversion is to awesome

lakerfan82

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble loading their groups? I cant get them to load for the life of me whether on 3G or WiFi.

I was also having this issue. Facebook updated their groups feature recently, and apparently I wasn't a member of any "new" groups. If you create a new group, groups will load and that new group will show up.

Dan_08

Reaction score
Anyone else have unsuccessful installations of the update? I'm running lfy 1.8 if that matters.

I'm having issues installing too. I tried clear data - nothing, tried uninstall won't let me. Havent had tim to play with it, I will post back if I find a solution.

Running BB V0.5

Droid101

Reaction score

I was also having this issue. Facebook updated their groups feature recently, and apparently I wasn't a member of any "new" groups. If you create a new group, groups will load and that new group will show up.

Hopefully they fix that then.

lakerfan82

Reaction score

I don't think there is anything to "fix." You have to be a member of a "new" group. If you aren't, the old groups aren't compatible and probably never will be unless they upgrade the old groups (which doesn't sound likely).

ben.keen

Reaction score
They still didn't fix the picture update big that has been going on since Froyo dropped...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Dan_08

Reaction score

xandor

Reaction score

This did not fix it for me. Sure, I saw the new group, but it was still the only group appearing on the facebook app.

If I deleted the group, it went back to the perpetual Loading groups...

ladyofshalott99

Reaction score
Uninstalled app this morning for unrelated reasons, re-installed...and now my FB Contacts will not appear in my phone's Phonebook.

All the *old* listings are there, so *technically* I can still reach people, but the Contact List does not recognize any of them as FB contacts. Contact Profile Pictures also won't update.

Droid101

Reaction score

I don't think there is anything to "fix." You have to be a member of a "new" group. If you aren't, the old groups aren't compatible and probably never will be unless they upgrade the old groups (which doesn't sound likely).

I dont know I would just think a company like facebook could do this. Ive also been noticing on certain occasions the app will almost restart itself to the main menu. Any clue on this?