Facebook Updated With Features Long Requested

dakoop

Reaction score
I still think its sad that you need an app to get notifications to work. That should be a easy fix but im just a dumb consumer.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

stabl4life82

Reaction score
same here about the messaging..if me and my friends have a lot of messages in the same thread, it will start cutting them off so u cant see them when going into it

microsnook

Reaction score
same here about the messaging..if me and my friends have a lot of messages in the same thread, it will start cutting them off so u cant see them when going into it

YES. Precisely, I wish others would complain about this as well so it can get worked on and updated with the next release!

PLEASE fix the messaging part of your facebook app, it would be greatly appreciated ;)

droidkevlar

Reaction score
I don't have my phone connected through FB as I don't want text messages about anything, so no need for that. Here's the screen shot of the app settings and you'll notice the FB icon in the notbar... that's for someone who just commented on a post of mine.

OK, my settings look exactly the same cept I have mine enabled. But you say you are getting notifications on the phone, not the app, about new comments? Next time that happens, can you take a screen shot too? Thanks again for doing this and quickly too. dancedroid

Actually that screen shot was with the notification from the app. ;)

And thats from facebook? Looks like from bloo if I remember correctly. Do you have bloo installed too? Could you take a screen shot of your taskbar dropped down showing what it says for that part? Not saying I dont believe you but no one else is getting notifications for comments on wall posts or status updates.

jthorpe

Reaction score
Ok, so how do we turn OFF notifications now? I don't want them at all. On the old app, you could turn them off and it worked fine. On this app, it has those options but when I turn them of, I keep getting them anyway. I like my stuff to come through email. It has worked for me for a long time, and now I'm getting a fb notification AND email. you can't turn the crap off!!!

sandiel3

Reaction score
same thing..I turned off notifications and yet I still get them..like anytime someone comments/likes something that I liked, it sends me a notification..I really would just like to know when I get a inbox message.

ruthless101901

Reaction score
Not a huge fan of the Facebook app either. My notifications are so inconsistent it's not even funny. I just kind of ignore the fact that I don't get them in a timely manner, and check my Facebook throughout the day just in case.