Facebook updated AGAIN 1.3.2

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Before I couldn't get it to change to Landscape by turning phone; now it's doing it.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
*sigh* Guess I have to theme it again. Thanks for the heads up.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks the newer upgrades to Facebook cause it to be a lot slower loading notifications and status updates? Maybe this will resolve that issue. Facebook Touch is faster IMHO.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks the newer upgrades to Facebook cause it to be a lot slower loading notifications and status updates? Maybe this will resolve that issue. Facebook Touch is faster IMHO.

I haven't noticed a difference to be honest.

qoncept

Reaction score
Mine has always been completely horrible at it. I'll get 100 updates once every several days.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have heard that the dev of the Facebook app has recently switched to Android from the iPhone, and if this is true, we should be seeing some nice updates in the future!

Dream

Reaction score
Going into friends now works on the Droid Incredible.

alm0614

Reaction score
I have heard that the dev of the Facebook app has recently switched to Android from the iPhone, and if this is true, we should be seeing some nice updates in the future!

where did you hear this?

The Physician

Reaction score

where did you hear this?

It was posted about on a few Android news websites.

One
Two

He installed Facebook for Android days before we got the massive UI overhaul on it.

alm0614

Reaction score

where did you hear this?

One
Two

He installed Facebook for Android days before we got the massive UI overhaul on it.

thanks for the links.. and thats awesome, i hope we get some pretty frequent updates now, at least till its equal to the iphone version..push notifications would be nice

myDownfall

Reaction score

where did you hear this?

One
Two

One word: FINALLY!! :icon_ banana:

I had heard a month ago(or so) that he had left the iPhone app world.