facebook update

jennifer27

Reaction score
Hi my name is .jenniferglen I have a Sony Xperia j.with a 8gb memory card I seem to have the older version of facebook when I had the newer version before I cleared the.catche unistalled updates tried even putting my phone back to factory settings

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Welcome to the Forum. The best you can do is visit the Play Store and download the latest FB App

Olhonda

Reaction score
Join the beta program. That is if you don't mind your Facebook app updating twice daily....

da2zoe

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
Good to have you Jennifer! Welcome.

As popular as FB is - their app is often slow and setting options is always changing. You'd think they'd have a decent app put together by now. But then that's what I've thought about the Kindle app and they can't seem to get it right. Like Jeffery said, the best you can do is get the most recent version in Play Store unless you do the beta.

I did not know there was a FB beta. Makes sense, but that's one beta I would not do.

Olhonda

Reaction score
Ha! Ha! You think the release in the play store is broken? You should see some of the beta releases. I've been hit for updates 3 times in five hours once.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome aboard Jennifer...