Facebook update not properly signed??

flyguide83

Reaction score
Having trouble updating facebook.. It will download and then tries to install and says ERROR not properly signed... Any known fix?

zerosignal0

Reaction score
Having trouble updating facebook.. It will download and then tries to install and says ERROR not properly signed... Any known fix?
I am having this problem as well. No one else is having this issue? I currently have chevys beta 2.1 rom installed from mid march with a few kernel updates for low voltage but dont really want to have to move off of it unless I need to. Anyone have any ideas about how to fix this update problem?

jlittlec5

Reaction score
I had the same problem with another app. I uninstalled it and then the new version loaded without the error.

OP
F

flyguide83

Reaction score
Wound up completely un installing all facebook files, data and everything. Then pulled facebook app from the newest room I could find on the web and putting it back into system app and rebooting.then go to accounts and sync..added back to sync and then the app showed back up on phone. After that, the download for the update worked.. Idk. Lol