Facebook!!! ughh!

myriad46

Reaction score
Why can't it notify you of an updated comment? Also, I administer a fan page which is not even reachable from the native app. touch.facebook.com is pretty slick though.

OP
uscjoel

uscjoel

Reaction score
Im using a Yahoo account as a login...I tried a reboot...nothing!

neemo6

Reaction score
I have not seen any type of error for facebook since ive had this phone, which is about a month now. I have the built in app, I have to manually refresh updates on notifications though, that how i have it set up. Hate that i have to use browser to accept new friends, cant do it from the app.

davidtaylorjr

Reaction score
I didn't know the facebook app gave notifications... I'm actually pretty disappointed with facebook on Droid, I came from iPhone and it was much more full featured. Hopefully they will make it better...

phoenixsbane

Reaction score
It used to refresh my notifications. Now it gives me a parse code. It may happen to you.... be warned

rlandon

Reaction score
No problems here. Been pulling my notifications via Gmail, using the app and all is fine. Just finished using it to validate a new group page.

mrapollinax

Reaction score
To be specific this is the in-app notification page. Email updates etc are working fine.

OP
uscjoel

uscjoel

Reaction score
To be specific this is the in-app notification page. Email updates etc are working fine.

Yes its in app...
I was manually refreshing my notifications and last week when it gave me the parse error...been doing it ever since. Ive tried everthing I know. :(

phoenixsbane

Reaction score
Yeah. Everything works great except for the in-app notifications. Problem started 3 weeks after I got it about. And hasn't stopped... one other thing the app should have is the ability to set a profile pic.

OP
uscjoel

uscjoel

Reaction score
Notifications are finally working...bout fricken time! :)

rlandon

Reaction score

Either way, having no problems. In app notifications work no matter how many times I refresh or use since owning it in November. Wondering if it's another app conflicting? Did you do the manual update to 2.0.1 or OTA? I did manual.

FireDroid

Reaction score
Mine wasnt working either, then tonight around 11 EST they started woring again!

NaterGator

Reaction score
Mine definitely was not working and was definitely not an app conflict. The message changed a few times tonight and finally everything was resolved... thankfully.

phoenixsbane

Reaction score
Yes... mine is working as well now. Thank you whom ever fixed it. And it would be awesome to change profile pics from the app. :)