1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Facebook Twitter sync disappear.

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by MrCollins, Apr 13, 2011.

1. MrCollins

MrCollins New Member

Hope you get settled ok Chevy.

Every few days my FB and twitter account disappears from sync. I notice I have to log in. Then check sync accounts and they are gone. Gmail still there. Both fb and twitter are moved to SD, might b the problem. I saw a post about same problem with CM7, but no answer. Hopefully will b fixed in ROM, or could just be move2SD, the apps, or my fault. Any ideas?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  2. MrCollins

MrCollins New Member

BTW I'm on D1 SSGB 2.3

3. Gunslinger

Gunslinger New Member

I've read that moving to SD causes weird issues with FB. Haven't heard about Twitter, but I don't use it myself. My FB is not on SD, and I have no problems. I would advise you just move them back to phone storage, and see if the problem persists.
  4. XxReVxX

XxReVxX New Member

yes, you have to have FB on phone and not SD card. i had issues when i moved it and it took forever for all my contact photos to show up again. i had to go into my FB app and let all of my friends list load before the contact pics were back
  5. MrCollins

MrCollins New Member

Yep, moved them back to phone and no more problems for 3 days, except less memory and frequent clear data routines. Love my D1 and Chevy SS ROM and kernels, but gonna have to upgrade soon. Probably tbolt cause that's what Chevy has now. 8^) Thx guys

Search tags for this page

android accounts sync disappears