Facebook.. The new one, 1.4.1 Inverted too!!

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Events, Messages and Notifications... Got it! I will work on those 3 items. There's one in there that upsetting me because when I write my code in, it moves it when it compiles it. I will figure it out.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
And to everyone that said thanks, I appreciate it! I get in a zone and just see the issues and try to resolve them. Later I come back and reread everything as just an observer.

Smokie

Reaction score
Edited

Notification Background
Events Background
Compose Message background and font color
Empty Layout

hey xkape I think I have installed your other inverted facebook and twitter.zip combo from another thread. when I go to install this in clockwork recovery it says its successful but never actually overwrites the current 1.40 facebook.apk. I go to try and uninstall it manually by going to app manager and it's "unsuccessful." any idea what I can do to get this corrected and get your newest 1.41 installed? i'd appreciate it.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Smokie I think you are referring to thebowers previous work :wink:

If you have Root Explorer just go into system/app and delete facebook.apk and then install this version via CW - but I really don't see any reason why it wouldn't overwrite the pre-existing facebook unless they are named different which might be a possibility - the old one is probably named facebook.apk and this one is named com-facebook_katana.apk or something so it never fully overwrites

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What TP said... Just make sure you are free of facebook.apk or com.facebook.katana-1.apk in your system/app and data/app folders.

Smokie

Reaction score
oh crap I'm sorry.. it is The Bowers (great theme'd app btw).. I was in a hurry and didn't search again to see who created the thread.. MY BAD guys. anyway... i appreciate the quick response.. and thank you for the awesome version of inverted FB.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Don't know if anybody wants this but this is the apk from the OP, but I signed it so it can be installed like a regular app (non root users can use it).

Just change the extension from .zip to .apk and install like a regular app.

Enjoy

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
slightly off topic... twitter next:icon_eek::icon_eek:

Just kidding...kinda...

Thanks for all the work you put into this. I do appreciate it..

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Tallica.. thanks for that!

justin - I have a few things to shore up for this and for a few themes. I do however plan on updating Twitter though.

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Is it juust me or is the notification screen still white on white? Even after the updated post #32?

sent by draining my battery ....

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
davros.. the OP is the most recent. At this moment, Events is all white and Notifications and Messages are black but turn white if you touch the screen. I will be tinkering with it tonight.

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Ok I flashed the op first guess I'll leave it alone for now till ya finish tinkering ;)

sent by draining my battery ....

papa smurf151

Reaction score
Its good to know that all my hard work is being distributed freely here. Try out the market and search for black facebook. Or go to xdadevelopers.com and do a search for inverted facebook or for black facebook. I havent updated to app since the new version but this is def some of my old work.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have never used Facebook, never downloaded Facebook or never heard of you. (But, that's probably because of me never using facebook.) All I did was update to the most recent Facebook. Did I use yours? Nope. If you don't like it, make it better than mine.
And by the way, I put in the same hard work and CHOSE to make it free because on this forumn, we help each other in any way we can to make each users droid experience the best possible. So, sell it on the Market, I don't care. You will never see me post anything for sale there. If people like it and want to donate, that's fine. If they don't that's fine too. but, DO NOT come in here with your 1st post and bash me for helping the DF community out. If that's the way you feel, you can go kick rocks.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The blue and red one (market)?? Sorry but that looks NOTHING like this one or the one by thebowers!!
Btw, searching "black Facebook" on that site doesn't bring up anything relative! Peace!!

Its good to know that all my hard work is being distributed freely here. Try out the market and search for black facebook. Or go to xdadevelopers.com and do a search for inverted facebook or for black facebook. I havent updated to app since the new version but this is def some of my old work.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)