Facebook.. The new one, 1.4.1 Inverted too!!

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Tallica.. try using root explorer to delete the one in data/app first. com.facebook.katana-1.apk

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Edited

Notification Background
Events Background
Compose Message background and font color
Empty Layout

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That's the funny thing xkape. I didn't have a market version installed. I had a themed version installed in system/app and I deleted that version before I started as well....:frown:

Will try the new version you just uploaded

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Edit: I will download the newest one now :)

S-f-m-D

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
notifications and events should be ok with that update there in post 32

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just fixed "friends" hopefully message was fixed with what I did to compose message in post 32

I will wait to post it agin until I can get some more (if needed) edits into it.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's the funny thing xkape. I didn't have a market version installed. I had a themed version installed in system/app and I deleted that version before I started as well....:frown:

Hey if that doesn't work, install the market version and then try to install the inverted one. If it works, just delete the market one. That shouldn't be needed but I think we all know how funny our phones can act sometiems.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Events was fixed but Notifications/friends/messages are still either white or revert when touched - either way thanks for the hard work.

S-f-m-D

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Found the notifications thing and.. as an added bonus I stumbled upon a cachecolorhint in there..lol

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK, I just updated the OP with fixes for (hopefully) Notifications, Friends, and Messages. I have also started to find the cachecolorhint code in order to change the shadow color. Edited about 5 so far. My guess.. probably somewhere around 50 of em.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
"

Hey if that doesn't work, install the market version and then try to install the inverted one. If it works, just delete the market one. That shouldn't be needed but I think we all know how funny our phones can act sometiems.

Still no joy. Market version installed and woked fine, can't get yours to work though, grrrr.....

Sent using the DF app, from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Try going into Rom Manager and flashing CW about 3 times over and over and try again. I've seen that issue more and more lately. Your case isn't the exact same but it never hurts.

Also, I have seen where if using Ubuntu it canmess up (something about syncing). and the other day two people were trying to install one of my themes and they weren't disconnecting from the linkup properly. I know you are on the Resue Squad so you know what you are doing but who knows.. maybe the cord is messed up?

You could also try to just download the file from your phone instead of moving it over from your computer.

leonozug

Reaction score
Thanks for this!! I'm running MIUI v6.4 and couldn't get the old Facebook off it, but I did exactly like you said with the zip file and it's working perfectly!! Thanks again.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
If the newest version that you have been working on is the one in the O/P then friends was fixed but in the process events went back to reverting to white and messages and notifiactions are still having the same issues

S-f-m-D

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Update: k no matter what I do, pushing to system/app or using your .zip no good. For fun I tried to install the apk like it was signed. Low and behold it installed to data/app. Weird, but great work xkape!

Sent using the DF app, from a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away