1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Facebook sync problem

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by challinen, Feb 19, 2011.

1. challinen

challinen New Member

Ok so my husband just bought a samsung fascinate and he did the facebook sync and now his contacts won't show pictures... he had a droid before the fascinate and his contacts had pictures linked from facebook profiles... we both use chomp sms for messageing and it shows the pictures from facebook with the messages... now his won't show any pictures at all.. so we tried to download the facebook app from the market in addition to the facebook that came on the phone, and it won't complete the download.. it gets to 55% then pauses and won't resume.. please tell me how to get his facebook to sync properly and how to get the pictures with his contacts when he sends and receives messages via chomp sms... Thanks

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page

chomp sms won't download contact pictures

chomp won't download facebook photos
chomp won't download facebook pics

facebook contacts won't with sync chompsms

facebook wont let me sync contact pictures
go sms won't show contact pictures
how do i sync facebook contact photos with chomp
how to display your contacts on chomp

how to get my chomp sms on my facebook

how to sync facebook photos to my galaxy s4 contacts chompsm