Facebook Sync Issue

chtoya22

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is fix for facebook syncing. I'm running 5.6.890 and it is rooted and now I am unable to sync my Facebook and I feel like I have tried all of the normal fixes. It is check under my accounts but nothing is happening and I have waited at least 24 hours and still nothing.

Droid 3

TyrantII

Reaction score
Same issue here, can't even get facebook contacts to load, let alone sync.

Word is on the street the changes they made last week to the site broke the API. We're probably going to have to wait for a new update if that's true, unless facebook fixes it on their end (doubtful).

packetman

Reaction score
My droid 3 synced a few photos from facebook over the first couple of days, but none since. If you go into add accounts there are 2 icons for facebook. 1 is for the phone, and 1 is for the app. I read somewhere that if you only add the account using the icon for the app, then it will sink, but I tried deleting both accounts and re adding only that 1, and it didn't work.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

packetman

Reaction score
Update! After having deleted both facebook accounts, I re added the app account first, then the phone account, and my contact photos did sync with facebook! It happened within a half hour

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums