Facebook sync issue

microsnook

Reaction score
I am on the Apex rom, latest, for the Droid2, and my facebook contacts arent syncing. I have all my accounts set up but also my motorola widget for social networking says i do not have any accounts set up?

Do I need to remove my accounts and re set them up or what?

andylulzyou

Reaction score
It worked for me.. when you go to manage accounts and add an account there should be 2 Facebook ones.. you want to use the one that prompts you to accept motorolas TOS

also pics dont show up in the aosp messaging app so you want to run motorola

FSRBIKER

Reaction score
Problem is that when i used the small icon Facebook one which is the Moto one it will load every friend on Facebook that has a phone number not just sync to your existing address book.

NewAge

XOOM Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I don't think there is a way around this. Its blurrd together whether or not you want it. That's from Moto. The contacts I use most I select the red star in the right corner in their profile. Then from the dialer I go to fovorites and there they are. I think this is the most complained about thing from Blur. I hate it too. Why would I want every facebook contact on my phone? At least let me choose which contacts to sync. It makes my contact page a nightmare.