Facebook released 1.5.2

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
More then likely you have FB installed in /system/app and therefore it won't install. Remove all versions of FB then install.

dboss007

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that when posting on someone's wall using this app (1.5.4), you can't see the text you're writing in the text box (currently white text on white background)? I'm guessing that one of the xml files needs the text color inverted?

Dwyndal

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that when posting on someone's wall using this app (1.5.4), you can't see the text you're writing in the text box (currently white text on white background)? I'm guessing that one of the xml files needs the text color inverted?

Just noticed this 5 minutes ago posting a status message. So you are not alone I am sure it will be fixed soon. Wish I knew how I will see if I can learn it

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Try the one in the BNB thread OP. That is the one I am using and don't seem to have this issue.

Dwyndal

Reaction score
I was on that one 1.5 2 but wanted to test 1.5.4 and that's where it changed. I don't use the fb app a lot due to character limit is less than touch.Facebook.com or m.Facebook.com so I will keep with this for a while ty though

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
BNB_FB1.5.4.apk

fixed some issues in chat

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Lol nah, I was checking the market and it said there was an update, and figured I'd post bout it.

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
not quite finished but here is what I have done so far.

BNB_FB1.6.apk