facebook questions on the incredible

lgbalfa

Reaction score
i have a quick app on the homepage for facebook.

when i access it and go to "photos" only my photo albums show up and not recent photos that my friends just posted.

i only see a "newsfeed" there is no "status updates"?

and in "newsfeed" when i scroll down the last one is always dated december 31. when i press "see older posts" it does not do anything.

thanks for the advice / info regarding this.

Grettski

Reaction score
I had that issue with the photos. Menu>refresh in the photo section fixed it for me. make sure you have the latest version of it too. I put off updating it for a while and I think that was part of the problem...
Good luck! dancedroid

OP
lgbalfa

lgbalfa

Reaction score
when i click on "refresh" for photos it does not anything. the photos that i see are the ones in my personal albums.

how do i see the recent photos that my friends have posted?

also under "notifications" when i click on it i get an error message "cannot retreive the notifications".

thanks everyone for their help.

Grettski

Reaction score
when i click on "refresh" for photos it does not anything. the photos that i see are the ones in my personal albums.

also under "notifications" when i click on it i get an error message "cannot retreive the notifications".

Ive been on facebook for quite a while now. Your photos are just that...Yours. In the new app the most recent ones from everyone are posted at the bottom of the main screen and you can click on them as a shortcut to that post.
As for the notifications givin you an error msg, I had that with the friends section. I checked the market and there was an update for fb. I installed it and it works fine now.
Hope this helps...

OP
lgbalfa

lgbalfa

Reaction score

Ive been on facebook for quite a while now. Your photos are just that...Yours. In the new app the most recent ones from everyone are posted at the bottom of the main screen and you can click on them as a shortcut to that post.
As for the notifications givin you an error msg, I had that with the friends section. I checked the market and there was an update for fb. I installed it and it works fine now.
Hope this helps...

thank you for the response.

where do i get the new app?