Facebook question

mightyangel500

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to increase the visibility of facebook! I wish there was a way to make the messages larger so I can read them.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

TJConnery

Reaction score
FB Visbility

Have you tried using the browser to look at FB, also try tweetdeck.

My best suggestion to relieve eye strain would be to get yourself a Motorola Xoom when they release later this month!
:reddroid:

OP
M

mightyangel500

Reaction score
facebook

Thank you for the suggestion. I tried going on facebook via the browser and the script is much larger than going in through the widget on my cell phone. I don't know how it happened, but one time I was replying to someone on facebook and the screen enlarged just like it does when you are in the browser. It happened once and I haven't a clue how it happened, but I can't get it to enlarge anymore using the widget. I am trying so hard to "love" this phone but quirky things keep happening. I have a jawbone bluetooth and I can be right in the middle of a conversation with someone and the bluetooth drops. The person is talking on the phone and I can't hear them because the earpiece dropped. Then another strange thng happened tonight. I sent a text message to a person named Rhonda...on my phone the name Michael came up but it was her number that I text too. When she replied to me the message said "message from Rhonda" when I opened her text the name Michael appeared at the top. I tried to delet the entire message and I started over but it happened again. I haven't a clue how to make her name appear in the Text and not the name Michael These things are driving me crazy and I don't know how to find help for this stuff. Thank you for replyng though, you were the only one that attempted to help me with this!

TJConnery

Reaction score
D2G Growing Pains

I have heard of bluetooth issues like the ones you described, and infrequently experience the same. Things to rule out are 1) that the accessory is fully charged and 2) that some other device is not competing for attention (i.e. another phone, device, etc.).

As far as the contact issue, that sounds like 2 contacts have been merged somehow. You may need to edit the contact, not just change the name on the texting function.

Other websites might be more helpful for these types of questions, including the forums for D2G at Motorola and Verizon.

Enjoy.
:reddroid: