Facebook question

NicoleinVegas

Reaction score
And I'm sorry if this has been discussed and delete if you need to.

On my facebook on my Droid, I see a lot of info and I like how it shows status, but I get all the lost animal posts that my friends who play zoo, pet, farmville post. Is there any way, to hide those? I keep looking for a way, and have had no luck. I have them hidden on my regular facebook, but they take up so much room on the phone. I don't want to see crying critters that are lost and separated anymore...lol.

Batfan.com

Reaction score
Hmmm, not sure. I think you may have to login to Facbook on your computer and actually hide them there.

OP
N

NicoleinVegas

Reaction score
I did that a long time ago, but they are still popping up. Hmm...I'll keep trying to figure it out, something has to give. These animals are really bringing me down...jk.

Lynx

Reaction score
I did that a long time ago, but they are still popping up. Hmm...I'll keep trying to figure it out, something has to give. These animals are really bringing me down...jk.

Log into facebook, in the bottom right where you get your notifications open that. Than you need to find what you want to hide, hit the "X" and hit block. That worked for me :)

OP
N

NicoleinVegas

Reaction score
And that fixes it for my facebook on my phone too? Thank you!