Facebook push not working

lurch81

Reaction score
Facebook push not working wondering if anyone else having issues? I've talked to couple people and they're getting push for everything even status replies etc

Swyped on my OG Droid using Tapatalk

ekyle

Reaction score
A friend of mine is getting notifications and I've been seeing on several forums that people have been getting notifications pushed to their phones as well. Yet, I get nothing. Rather annoying...

jerroedr

Reaction score
i have mine set to NOT notify me of any updates. maybe thats why?

OP
L

lurch81

Reaction score
Mine is setup to notify me and I get nothing so lame

jerroedr

Reaction score
i would try clearing the fb data and cache, and singing in again. and make sure the install happened successfully. some of those apps dont like to update sometimes.

if clearing the fb data and cache doesnt work, try deleting fb, then clearing your dalvik cache, rebooting, and then reinstalling fb.

one of those SHOULD work. i hope

OP
L

lurch81

Reaction score
Tryed all that and only thing pushed is chat so lame!

droidkevlar

Reaction score
Only thing I get pushed is friend requests. That works fine. But replies to posts I get nothing. And I have gone the route of uninstalling, rebooting, reinstalling, rebooting and still nothing.

jerroedr

Reaction score
i only use the app to sync contact pictures. other than than i use the mobile site. seems more functional, and your just a click away from the full site that way