Facebook profile photo synced to contacts?

ipawd1

Reaction score
The new integration on the facebook homepage is the sole cause of this and lack of notifications. It'll be worked out soon

A.Brooks

Reaction score
I had this problem too, the first thing I had to do like people have already said was to make sure that I had their names spelled exactly as on facebook... still a few didn't sync the photos... I went into the contact and tapped the link to their facebook and after i visited their page the picture was in my contacts.
I know thats an easy fix for a few... but not if you are missing several
Problem is it doesn't recognize the facebook account at all. I can't add the facebook account to the profile in any way, I've tried unsyncing and then resyncing and it didn't do anything for me. I'm hoping this gets worked out soon because it's quite frustrating.

DanSan

Reaction score
i had to do this 2 ways.. first way which only worked for a few people..

go into PHONE CONTACTS, click on somebodys name. go into the edit screen, then hit menu again.
hit join contact, it will display contacts that are possible matches. sometimes your lucky and the persons FB contact will be in there. if it is, click it and your done..

if you cant find the persons FB profile this way you need to do this syncing FROM FACEBOOK.

go into facebook, search for your friends name but dont click into his profile. short press on his profile pic til the popup menu comes up. click on the contact looking one.
then hit edit contact. hit menu again and then hit join. find the persons PHONE contact that you want to sync.

FreakyRican3

Reaction score
This may seem kind of dumb but I know I had over looked this when I first had my Droid and for some reason as well could not see all my Facebook contacts sync with my Droid contacts. But if you press the menu button while in your contact list and then select display option to see your accounts, you can select your FB account from under "Contacts to display" and check of the FB account in the next sub menu. It seems that by default this display option is not selected for you. Hopes this helps.