1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

facebook problem

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by scoobydew, Nov 18, 2010.

1. scoobydew

scoobydew New Member

I would like to post a pic. on someones wall using my droid x how do i go about it i figured out how to post on my facebook I am not the most computer savy person. I use the broswer becuz the quick link doesn't work unless i am doing something total wrong. :icon_evil:
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! I'm not clear on what your asking. Do you want to change wall paper? If so, long press and select wall paper. If you want to print a photo for a wall that needs to be sent to a color printer or transferred to a computer then printed.

Mike