Facebook Photo Sync + Bionic

fizband

Reaction score
So there is no longer a connection between android and facebook? This is hard to believe! I cant see this happening for very long or android and facebook will have some very ticked off users such as myself!:mad:
just stay on the safe side and dont ever lose your facebook contacts, as of now motoral can only offer to take your phone in for repairs @@ 10 regular days (2 weeks ) without a phone.....

bRatGirl

Reaction score
Facebook sync to Bionic

I've had my phone since last night at 8:30 and it synced a few pictures then that was it??? Help!!

Only1Cammie

Reaction score
When I got my Bionic, I had to go under the privacy settings in Facebook and allow the app "Droid" to have access to my Facebook account before it would sync. Once I did that though, it has worked perfectly.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

dislimone

Reaction score
My settings are up to share the data with android and facebook under account settings and still no sync over here.

Only1Cammie

Reaction score
Is Droid listed as an allowed app on your Facebook settings? Make sure you have check marked the info you want to share. I had to do mine from my home computer, it wouldn't let me do it all from my phone.

dislimone

Reaction score
yes all the application settings are properly up and running. Still no sync

dislimone

Reaction score
Contacts have appeared. Thanks for fixing the snafu motorola...or should i say google??