Facebook photo albums

beebs24

Reaction score
When I'm in the Droid facebook app and I try to go to anyone's pictures, it always says "No albums found", and I know the person has albums from looking at it on the comp. When I look at my photos, all of my albums show up. Anyone else having problems with this?

JayMonster

Reaction score
Just tried it and had no problem. What picture are you clickin on, or where are you clicking on it (i.e. Their Profile pic, a pic listed in the feed, etc)?

OP
B

beebs24

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response. When I am looking at their profile (where the default view is of their Wall, and the other options are Info and Photos), I click on the Photos tab, it says it is loading photos, and then says "No albums found". I've tried it on ~20 people that I know have photos posted, and only 1 has worked so far.

JayMonster

Reaction score
I tried this again with 10 different people in my list and they all worked. Not sure what to tell you. Sorry.

DoTheDrew

Reaction score
i totally know what you mean. i posted something about this earlier with no fix. therefore, just use the normal browser for facebook. you can view all the pictures through the normal browser.

Szuch123

Reaction score
I have this same issue.

This is EXTREMELY annoying. However, the whole facebook 'app' is pretty sh*tty anyway. You can't search for people within your networks but that aren't friends (I know you can search for all, but for generic names, this doesn't help much). It always goes to your browser anyway. I like when I upload a picture, choose an album, and it places it in 'Mobile Uploads' anyway. STUPID.

Last edited: