Facebook Notifications?

AggieX

Reaction score
How do I turn on my facebook notifications on my Droid X? It doesn't notify me when I'm logged into my facebook when I get a new wall post, comment, or message. What do I do?

intodeep

Reaction score
How do I turn on my facebook notifications on my Droid X? It doesn't notify me when I'm logged into my facebook when I get a new wall post, comment, or message. What do I do?
I'm having the same problem. I'm a first time droid user and have not had a chance to figure it out so if there is a quick solution to this i would love to know :)

Lynx

Reaction score
Facebook for Android isnt good at all. Try downloading an app called Bloo.

Chillson

Reaction score
Wow. I thought this was fixed in the "new" notification thing that Motorola put in the interface.

PjD

Reaction score
Notifications in Facebook for Droid doesn’t happen, it never has.
With the X there is a included app called social networking, launch it and sign up to your facebook account and it will push your notifications to your X and give you a audible alert and a icon in the notification bar.
I have been using this all day so far and it works great.

Pj

Chillson

Reaction score
With the X there is a included app called social networking, launch it and sign up to your facebook account and it will push your notifications to your X and give you a audible alert and a icon in the notification bar.

Pj

Thats how I thought it worked, that sounds great.

fobulous

Reaction score
the Social Networking app doesn't work as well as I would like. is there anyway to make it so that it will refresh everytime i select it? open it? Everytime i look at it it's always an hour old. I can't seem to find where i can edit the settings for how often it refreshes. I came from a BB Curve and thats how it worked before, and it was awesome.

supahrob

Reaction score

Pj

I used the "Social Networking" app, and I like it - a lot. But I don't get the audible notification or the icon in the notification bar. Is there a setting to turn that on or something?

Take care,
Rob

Insanity1596

Reaction score

Pj

I used the "Social Networking" app, and I like it - a lot. But I don't get the audible notification or the icon in the notification bar. Is there a setting to turn that on or something?

Take care,
Rob

Same problem for me too. Can't find any option to turn on notifications.

Arcstriker

Reaction score
Facebook

Same issue here using the Social Networking. I want to say it ONLY notified me if there was a new friend request or a new private message, but that was it. I wonder if its a mixture of the settings there and the settings in facebook itself. Does anyone else get notified if someone comments on their status or if someone else comment on something you've commented on.

Reaction score
My devour did this from day one. I am not sure about my incredible but it has not and I have tried most things to get it to notify me.