David522

Reaction score
On my BB, there would be an actually FB icon when you recieved a wall post
Do i have to configure it like that?!
If so how?
Im a noob for the day give me a week

PhatTimmy

Reaction score
The Facebook app that comes with the Droid doesn't seem to be doing the job for everyone. I have my Facebook set to send an e-mail to my gmail account, and that's how I get my notifications. There's an app on the marketplace called Bloo that a lot are recommending.
It wasn't until recently that I even knew for sure that we were supposed to get FB notifications on the Droid. I saw one of the latest commercials and you can see a FB notification when the status bar is pulled down.

Last edited:

PhatTimmy

Reaction score
Holy crap I got an actual FB notification tonight! I've had my phone since day 3 after release and have never received a notification, except via e-mail. I'm going to have to do some testing to see if I can get another one.

someone

Reaction score
Holy crap I got an actual FB notification tonight! I've had my phone since day 3 after release and have never received a notification, except via e-mail. I'm going to have to do some testing to see if I can get another one.

I seem to only get "poke" notifications. I even installed the Facebook app from the market.

biglu

Reaction score
The only times I get notifications in when I have a new friend request. I loved my BB, you were able to respond to a comment right on your phone.