1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Facebook not Syncing with Contacts...

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by lacrosse089, Jun 23, 2010.

1. lacrosse089

lacrosse089 New Member

I really like having a picture next to my contacts name (I guess I'm just OCD like that lol), and on BB 1.1, it worked flawlessly. I'm not really sure why, but on BB 0.2.1 it will sync some of my contacts and not others. I have the Facebook setting as "sync with existing contacts". Does anyone know why or how to fix this? Or is anyone even having the same issue?
  2. jrdaepi

jrdaepi New Member

First move facebook from your SDcard to your phone. Go into manage applications, go to the Facebook app and click the move to phone button. Unfortunately even after this you have to render all of your facebook pictures first for some reason. So open facebook app and list your friends then scroll through them. After that you will have the pics.
  3. medicinaljazz

medicinaljazz New Member

Even after that you will have to wait a while. I did all of that, and only half of my contacts pictures would render. Here's what I had to do:

I uninstalled facebook, installed it directly to the phone and not the SD card, changed my settings to not sync any of my facebook contacts, then changed it back to sync with my contacts, go to the facebook app and let all the pictures load from my friends list, and then it took about a day for all of them to show up.
  4. lacrosse089

lacrosse089 New Member

Alright thanks guys, I'll have to try that. I guess I'm just a bit impatient. haha
Search tags for this page

android not syncing some facebook contacts