Facebook not Syncing to Contacts?

jhoff

Reaction score
I've had my X since launch and it has always had my Facebook contacts in there and it would sync pictures and info into my contacts. Then within the last day or two sometime, I lost all the Facebook info.

I have my Contacts group as "All Contacts", and when I click on a contact and look at their Linked Profiles, the Facebook link is no longer is there.

I still have Facebook listed in the "My Accounts" area, and have even removed and re-installed that account.

It is almost like the X can't find any of my Facebook friends, because none are listed in my contacts at all (Linked or not Linked).

Any other suggestions?

EDIT: Nevermind, after 2 days of not being there, they all just showed back up 2 hours after posting this. Just have to re-link a few contacts is the only thing that isn't back to how it was.

Last edited:

Meathead40

Reaction score
I had the same issue. I still have the issue. They haven't reappeared after removing then re-adding my FB account to the X.

There are lots of bugs in this area of the phone, it would seem.

khuggart

Reaction score
I had the same issue as well. I've been pulling my hair out for days trying to figure this out. This morning I went into the contact settings screen and clicked More and then clicked Manage Accounts and added Facebook account. It synced immediately.