facebook not auto-syncing, g-mail/apps slow to sync

Big Ry

Reaction score
when i first got my droid and signed into facebook it imported all my FB contacts. it was a bit surprising initially, but i grew to like it. i was messing around with contact settings and seperated all the contact. then i rooted, and have since been unable to reconnect them all. before, itd automatically know which were the same person if the names were close or numbers were identical or something (id have to "join" the others). now, it doesnt auto-join any of them. and the FB pix arent showing up for most (joined or unjoined).

additionally, my g-mail hasn't been syncing immediately. like is supposed to happen, sometimes ill get an email literally the second its sent. but other times, i wont get my emails for hours, a couple times even nearly a day. and this is g-mail email, my other accounts take longer sometimes.

i also noticed my "better home" widget with the clock and weather isnt always up to date. sometimes, it follows the real clock, other times ill wonder "wow, its only 4PM?"...then it'll turn out to be 5:30PM :(

any idea whats goin on here?

OP
Big Ry

Big Ry

Reaction score
BTW, everything is set to sync at the fastest interval possible (via their own settings)