Facebook Log-In Error "Facebook Authentication Failed" !?!?!

sweetnpetite

Reaction score
Don't know what is going on but I now get an error message that says "Facebook Authentication Failed" every ttime I try to log in. Trieduninstalling thhen reinstalling the app. No luck. PLEASE HELP!!!!

reb97

Reaction score
this exact same thing has just happened me! I logged out and when I went to log in again it wont let me even though I am using the correct email address and password.

:( did you sort yours out?

jpowars88

Reaction score
I too am currently experiencing this problem. The weirdest part is that its only one account.... i had to make a new facebook awhile back, so i decided hey lets try the old facebook and see what happens and got on it with no problems.

larry.gann

Reaction score
Any other ideas? I just got my droid razr maxx, I've been able to get the facebook app to let me on at first and then a little error popped up on the bottom, and I cannot figure out how to get back into the app anymore. I tried changing my email/password on the computer version of fb and made sure I changed it on the phone as well, but still getting that error. I'm guessing that there is some setting in facebook that I need to change, but I cannot figure it out.

reybie

Reaction score
Did anyone freeze any social networking components using titanium backup. Just throwing it out there.

larry.gann

Reaction score
How do you freeze social networking components and what does that do? I dont think I did that. I never used the titanium backup (not sure what that is anyway). I just used my verizon backup assistant to get all my contacts from my old dumb phone over to the new smart phone.

bullswife98

Reaction score
Keep trying, I had the very same issue as well. It took me like 4 or 5 times then it finally let me in. Don't know if its the app itself or facebook that's having the issue but once I got in I haven't had anymore issues since yesterday.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums