Facebook issues today...

throwscoach

Reaction score
Is anyone having facebook issues today?

I tried updating the LP+ widget, that didn't work. I tried viewing on the FB app, that didn't work. I tried accessing via dolphin, that didn't work.

I thought maybe it was down, but went on with my PC and it was fine.

Anyone know what's up?

liferefugee

Reaction score
I had issues with the FB app, but when I used the social network app things worked just fine. Since I was in the air about which one to use anyway, this just made up my mind for me... that and no voice input for the text boxes (or at least that was working for me anyway).

OP
T

throwscoach

Reaction score
Just tried that...I still couldn't log in.

I asked a friend with a Droid 1 to try. She is having issues too. However, the girl with the storm 1 isn't. Weird.

vmalec01

Reaction score
Facebook completely not working!

Something happen to where facebook will not even load from my phone at all. I cant even go to Welcome to Facebook on my computer when running pdanet. I need help fixing this please what did I do.

amojeba

Reaction score
The mobile website was having issues today. I don't use the app at all (due to the contact sync issue on Droid X).
But the mobile website was down most of the day.

xlivewire7x

Reaction score
Facebook has been going on and off these past few days because they are updating the site/servers. It's not an issue with the phone, I've had trouble getting to the site on my computer using a normal router. They should finish the updates within a day or so.

Sasquatched

Reaction score
yeh, this is a FB issue... not Device/OS/App

Agreed, it is a widespread issue with FB in general. They issued some press released apologizing for the problems from today and the past couple days and that everything would be back to normal order very soon. Don't worry about it being any kind of issue with your phone or apps.

On a side note, is there a better facebook app? The native one SUCKS. The best I have found so far is just the mobile site, but I don't get notifications through there, so I have it set to sent me emails for all the notifications...

lterry913

Reaction score
I have been using a FB bookmark in browser which can be set up as a shortcut on your home screen if you like...It is the full site and not the mobile site... I love it if you want to give it a shot just type Login | Facebook in the address bar and save as a bookmark...it is small but will resize to page thanks to double tap or pinch to zoom...good luck! for some reason my link changed... http:// www. facebook. com/home.php?m2w type in address bar WITHOUT the space I inserted and you will have full not mobile site.

Last edited:

Ieisha

Reaction score
My facebook photos are not updated with the ones on the site. How do I repair this ? and also is the a TRUE facebook app that will deliver the notifications and inbox messages like they are supposed to ?