Facebook issue

Dan.Droid

Reaction score
I finally got my Droid today, so I started picking up applications for it. A couple, though, don't seem to be working properly.

The Facebook app that comes with it doesn't recognize my password. I know it is correct because I went back in and reset the password just to be sure. It keeps telling me 'invalid user name or password'.

Is it just a bad app? Is there one that I should be using instead?

hajabooja

Reaction score
This shouldn't be happening but have you tried upgrading to the newest version via the Market? There is an update in there... I believe its 1.1.2. Maybe this will fix your problem?

eliassami5

Reaction score
u sure you typed in your full email in the first box and not just whats comes before the @?

try using the physical keyboard to make sure you dont make any mistakes. Try logging in when on a wifi network. if that dosent work then wait 24hrs and try again. Ive had this happen to me and just waiting solved the problem

OP
D

Dan.Droid

Reaction score
u sure you typed in your full email in the first box and not just whats comes before the @?

try using the physical keyboard to make sure you dont make any mistakes. Try logging in when on a wifi network. if that dosent work then wait 24hrs and try again. Ive had this happen to me and just waiting solved the problem

Yep. I did it just like it asked for, full email, physical keyboard (I prefer that, anyway). I will try the update, because I guess I didn't even consider there being an updatte needed.

OP
D

Dan.Droid

Reaction score
I am still getting the message. I updated the app. I tried it with wifi both on and off. I used the physical keyboard. I reset the password again just to make sure that the password was correct. I triple-checked the email, both in the phone and in my Facebook account.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
This is why I use mobile.facebook.com

FB Apps all sux

OP
D

Dan.Droid

Reaction score
What is the best browser? I was looking at dolphin, but have started to see more negative reviews lately. Should I just wait for firefox?