Facebook issue

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Dan.Droid, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Dan.Droid

Dan.Droid New Member

I finally got my Droid today, so I started picking up applications for it. A couple, though, don't seem to be working properly.

The Facebook app that comes with it doesn't recognize my password. I know it is correct because I went back in and reset the password just to be sure. It keeps telling me 'invalid user name or password'.

Is it just a bad app? Is there one that I should be using instead?
  2. hajabooja

hajabooja New Member

This shouldn't be happening but have you tried upgrading to the newest version via the Market? There is an update in there... I believe its 1.1.2. Maybe this will fix your problem?
  3. eliassami5

eliassami5 New Member

u sure you typed in your full email in the first box and not just whats comes before the @?

try using the physical keyboard to make sure you dont make any mistakes. Try logging in when on a wifi network. if that dosent work then wait 24hrs and try again. Ive had this happen to me and just waiting solved the problem
  4. Dan.Droid

Dan.Droid New Member

Yep. I did it just like it asked for, full email, physical keyboard (I prefer that, anyway). I will try the update, because I guess I didn't even consider there being an updatte needed.
  5. Dan.Droid

Dan.Droid New Member

I am still getting the message. I updated the app. I tried it with wifi both on and off. I used the physical keyboard. I reset the password again just to make sure that the password was correct. I triple-checked the email, both in the phone and in my Facebook account.
  6. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

This is why I use mobile.facebook.com

FB Apps all sux
  7. Dan.Droid

Dan.Droid New Member

What is the best browser? I was looking at dolphin, but have started to see more negative reviews lately. Should I just wait for firefox?