facebook friends in my contacts ?

electriclids

Reaction score
I just got a new phone with android on it. I am familiar with andriod, my old phone had it. BUT, this time I did something weird with it. When I was syncing my contacts to their facebook profiles, somehow it added ALL of my facebook friends into my contacts list.
I hate it! But I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to un-do that change.

Anyone know? Any help is appreciated!!
Thanks!

Lexi

Beka27

Reaction score
You have to un-sync from facebook. Depending on what version of Android you're running there may be options to only sync with phone contacts. Go thru your settings and see what you can come up with.

This is the reason why I use "SyncMyPix" from the market to sync FB pics rather than the native FB app.

droidphone23

Reaction score
Both will work

You have to un-sync from facebook. Depending on what version of Android you're running there may be options to only sync with phone contacts. Go thru your settings and see what you can come up with.

This is the reason why I use "SyncMyPix" from the market to sync FB pics rather than the native FB app.

This is a great answer but if you didn't want to do that then you could just go in your contacts and manually delete them as I do on my Droid Motorola. If it imported all of them though then you would probably just want to un sync it.