Facebook for HTC no longer syncs...help!!

mrgagentleman

Reaction score
So last night, after my phone died on me and I got it to charge, I scrolled to my contacts to call my girl....but I noticed that the pic I added of her myself, not her FB pic came up. So when we got off the phone, I scrolled all of my contacts. My FB contacts no longer link, even though in my settings it does say my contacts are linked. What do I do?

Woo

Reaction score
My Facebook for HTC hasn't synced since October of 2010. So I just use the regular Facebook app.

CursedArmand

Reaction score
So last night, after my phone died on me and I got it to charge, I scrolled to my contacts to call my girl....but I noticed that the pic I added of her myself, not her FB pic came up. So when we got off the phone, I scrolled all of my contacts. My FB contacts no longer link, even though in my settings it does say my contacts are linked. What do I do?

This has happened to me a couple of times. Sometimes the FB for HTC doesn't sync fast enough and it just loses the pics. They usually show up eventually (happens if you have a lot of contacts). ALSO if you have an iPad, iPod Touch, or iPhone and have your Google Contacts sync'd it can revert any edited info to a previous sync point. That got so annoying with my iPT that I just unsync'd my contacts and gave it the finger.