Facebook Fights Dirty – Uses Underhanded Techniques to Attack Google [Video]

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fortunately I'm already on Google+, and have some pretty shady issues with FB myself. About 3 days ago, I posted on FB asking my friends and family to try out Google+ and to send me their emails so I could send out invites. My post ended up with about 300 comments in 2 days. I wake up after 2 days of commenting to find that my post had been deleted! This has happened to numerous people posting anything about Google+ on FB. I think it's a low blow by FB and just shows even more, how scared they are of Google+. As soon as I can get my family and friends on Google+, it will be bye bye for good to FB. I like my privacy! I understand that Google+ has some issues right now, however, it IS still in testing. Pretty sure Google will get the kinks worked out before they open it to everyone. Just my opinion, but again, I'm just waiting for everyone (almost everyone) I have on FB to jump ship and then FB can shove it!

Same thing happened to me too. Did you see you can set up groups or something like that on Facebook. Really. I think they are running scared.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Yeah lol, I also just saw Zuckerburg on TV saying that now FB will incorporate video chatting now as well!

BTW..........Mark Zuckerburg.......uses Google+
https://plus.google.com/104560124403688998123/posts

it's not really him, it's a profile made to insult him :) (ie get as many followers of him on Google+ as possible) add him... that's the idea behind it!

Abadus

Reaction score
Yeah I though who cares at first. But then there is my mom all over my facebook. Has to comment and like everything I post, even if it is techy stuff she knows nothing about. Drives me insane.

Looking forward to Google +.

I can send you an invite, if you want, PM me your email address.

Thanks I just sent a PM.

My mom even comments on my friends posts. Ugh how do you tell her to stop LOL.

^^ reading all this mentioning of my mom makes me feel like a kid heh. Though I am far from it.

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
I might be all over this once they release an app because that's all I use apps never ever the site.

"bwwaahhh ttsssss"

The app is out! I have it on my OG Droid.

EDit so I got the app just need the invite
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Do I get it from the market?

"bwwaahhh ttsssss"

Last edited:

dark juggalo

Reaction score

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
The app is out! I have it on my OG Droid.

"bwwaahhh ttsssss"
yep or here's the link for the inverted one.....http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-inversion-conversion/157364-google-inverted.html

Thank you this keeps getting better and better

Any one else wants to do their good deed for the day and invite me please

"bwwaahhh ttsssss"

Byakushiki

Reaction score
On the topic of fb app being a total piece of absolute ****, +9,001. In half an hour, thanks to fb's "new" broken chat system, I got piled with 20 "messages" that didn't exist on app. Spam much facebook? I like a virus free pc aswell. Time to jump ship, thanks for not so much, facebook.

Sent from somewhere in a strangereal world.

spc_hicks09

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.teamoctos.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Twitter
spc_hicks09

"bwwaahhh ttsssss"
yep or here's the link for the inverted one.....http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-inversion-conversion/157364-google-inverted.html

"bwwaahhh ttsssss"

I'm getting ready to go to work but just pm someone who is already in and give them your gmail address so they can invite you.

Palazuelosva

Reaction score

"bwwaahhh ttsssss"

I'm getting ready to go to work but just pm someone who is already in and give them your gmail address so they can invite you.

Ok thanks

"bwwaahhh ttsssss"

dark juggalo

Reaction score

"bwwaahhh ttsssss"

"bwwaahhh ttsssss"
if any one would like an invite just pm me w/e-mail address