facebook contacts

nburnz

Reaction score
hey. i have a droid and a quick question. I set up my facebook account and it synced the facebook contacts over. now the contacts that i had in my phone who i also had on my facebook got a picture id. the rest of the numbers from facebook that i did NOT have in my phone only appear when i send a text message and start typing their name. Is there anyway to get those few numbers to appear in my phones contacts? Also is their a way to delete some of my facebook phone numbers because there are some numbers i really don't want on my phone. thanks for the help.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, try this:

Contacts > Display Options > Select your Google Account > Select the Contact groupings you want

EDIT: Second question -- with the stock FB app (which sucks) you're pretty much at the mercy of Facebook. I hear Bloo will let you do stuff like that, but I dont have any personal experience with it.

Last edited:
OP
N

nburnz

Reaction score
ok thanks for your response. yeah i know this facebook app is horrible. the one for the iphone/ipod touch is SO much better. facebook should make a good app for android. ill have to take a look at bloo