Facebook Contacts

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by Paintba11er89, May 30, 2011.

1. Paintba11er89

Paintba11er89 New Member

I'm sure this topic has been tackled before, but I've only ever been able to find solutions for the droid model instead of the droid x model. Any help is definitely appreciated!

I have my droid x synced with my facebook account, and initially all of the facebook friends were synced as contacts. Eventually, a few of the contacts were phased out though, and I could not get them to re sync. I then got fed up and factory reset my phone, and that worked... For awhile. Then the same exact contacts disappeared, and I have no idea how to solve this problem. Has anyone else had/solved this problem?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. mcatdtDroid

mcatdtDroid New Member

No help other than I sync only with Gmail since Facebook syncs by first names, not last names. Drives me nuts when ⅔ of my contacts are by last name, the ⅓ by first name. I've never seen the point of Facebook contacts for numbers but I know to each their own. All I know is Facebook contact syncs are a big PITA so good luck. Dec one thing iPhone does much better

Sent from my DROIDX
  3. Paintba11er89

Paintba11er89 New Member

Really only use facebook contacts for the profile pictures and in case anyone changes their information and adds a contact number I didn't previously have.. So its still important to me - and if not important, than definitely annoying.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  4. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Only fix I know is not to sync FB with the device.
Search tags for this page

how do i erase facebook contacts from a droid x2

how do you get rid of facebook contacts on droid x2

how to delete contacts droid x2