Facebook & Contacts

Bryan0612

Reaction score
For some reason only some of my contacts have the pictures stored to my phone from facebook. Seems like there are a few that the photos just will not sync up. I have search for the option to have facebook check my contacts but I have not been able to find anything.

Thanks for the help.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

stabl4life82

Reaction score
i have a droid and the facebook app and what sometimes i have to do is make sure the persons name on facebook is the same as the one u have for their contact itself..if not, most of the time it wont sync properly..also if u have the name the same, go to edit contact and join and the facebook name of that person should pop up to join them together..im sure it is probably the same as the droid app and contacts...also go to ur friends in the app and make sure the pic has properly synced to their profile also...sometimes i had to go to the app and to the friends and then the pics would show up and then auto [put them in ur contacts...try those options out

D3fault121

Reaction score
There is an app called syncmypics. Try that ans see if it works for you.

OP
B

Bryan0612

Reaction score
Great. Thanks. The application worked great. I sat their playing with this thing forever trying to find the right options.