Facebook Contacts TUD 1.0.0

hradek422

Reaction score
Ever since installing TUD 1.0.0 on my phone, I have to re-sync my Facebook contacts every time I reboot my phone. Facebook is updated to the latest version. Does anyone know how to fix this? I did a search through the forums for this problem and couldn't see anything.

OP
H

hradek422

Reaction score
Is our problem enough of a problem to be answered? Or are we just S.O.L?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think maybe you two are the only ones with the problem. I havent noticed it yet. Have you made sure you turned sync on in settings? (Both the app, and under accounts?)

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Ya I have them both setup. Every time I reboot, my Facebook setting goes back to "Do not sync" and I have to resync... =(

doublea500

Reaction score
Ever since installing TUD 1.0.0 on my phone, I have to re-sync my Facebook contacts every time I reboot my phone. Facebook is updated to the latest version. Does anyone know how to fix this? I did a search through the forums for this problem and couldn't see anything.

haha i had this problem (i think) where you go to sync then add a facebook account and it just doesnt do anything. what i did is go to facebook then click back once so your at the "home" screen where it says news feed, profile, friends, etc... then you click your menu buttom and settings, then go all the way down to sync contacts. that way worked for me

OP
H

hradek422

Reaction score
That's what I have done, and continue to have to do each time my phone re-boots. I haven't tried to add facebook under sync in my phone. I'll do that now and see what happens.

*edit*
Just looked and that was already set up. Same problem

doublea500

Reaction score
That's what I have done, and continue to have to do each time my phone re-boots. I haven't tried to add facebook under sync in my phone. I'll do that now and see what happens.

*edit*
Just looked and that was already set up. Same problem

i have an idea, how about when you are finished syncing, why dont you just save a backup of your contacts and then you can restore the backup. i dont know why that wouldnt work

OP
H

hradek422

Reaction score
I don't save my contacts. I sync them from facebook. Which is why its a problem

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Why is it that when I go to "Accounts & Sync" under Settings, it does not allow me to add a facebook account??

OP
H

hradek422

Reaction score
Okay, updated to TUD 2.1 and I'm no longer having this issue.