Facebook contacts sync!! Plz help

Mikeyvalva

Reaction score
So my phone book contacts pictures wont update, when someone has a status it shows that. But when they change their profile pic it wont update. Can someone plz help me!?
Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Fightnfire

Reaction score
Do you guys have the contact name in your phone exactly as it appears in Facebook?

IE: My sister was always in my phone as "Sis" I had to change it to First name, Last name - Maiden name.

This fixed all of my facebook syncing issues ..

Last edited:

Papa G

Reaction score
When I transferred contact to the Bolt from my BB it totally butchered all my contacts. 6 weeks later and I still can't figure it out. Emails are under wrong names, multiple contacts for one person, pictures show up for half my contacts. Hopefully I can dig through here and figure some stuff out!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Reaction score
There is a "remedy" for this. Search for an app called "syncmypix" in the market. It will ask you to sign into your facebook, and then it'll match up picture of your facebook friends with people from your contacts.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

turdbogls

Reaction score
There is a "remedy" for this. Search for an app called "syncmypix" in the market. It will ask you to sign into your facebook, and then it'll match up picture of your facebook friends with people from your contacts.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
does this actually keep updating the pics? because when i used it in the past, it just updated the pics, and never did again.

Papa G

Reaction score
I just put it on our phones. Worked pretty well. Updated 100 pics that my phone couldn't figure out. Also has the option for high res downloading of pictures.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Purple87SS

Reaction score
I also downloaded Syncmypix and it worked but it synced a few pics to contacts who they dont belong to, so I had to manually delete that sync. Otherwise it works well.

You can set the app to sync the pic: never, daily, weekly, monthly basis. I just hate that I need a 3rd party app to do soemthing the phone should do on its own.:greendroid: