1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Facebook Contacts not syncing

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by elderlypunk, Dec 15, 2011.

1. elderlypunk

elderlypunk New Member

Hi,
    I recently switched over from an og Droid to the commando... love it so far, have it rooted and debloated... but I'm running into the issue with not being able to add a Facebook acct and sync contacts... I checked Google, and it seems that Verizon is doing their usual tap dancing act... I was wondering if any of the big brains on here have figured out a fix? I saw this previous thread but it petered out in July. Thanks!

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/showthread.php?p=162083

Sent from my C771 using DroidForums
  2. pokskip

pokskip New Member

There is one fix. Go on facebook and manually add everyone into your contacts. Thays currently the only fix.

3. mattv111

mattv111 New Member

You tried doing it from the fb app?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
  4. elderlypunk

elderlypunk New Member

Yeah. The problem isn't the FB app, it's something to for with the commando's version of android contacts or accounts, I guess... What I'm referring to is the ability to go menu->accounts & sync, then add my Facebook acct there. .. then you should be able to choose "sync with existing contacts" and have your Google contacts also show Facebook profile pic, etc when you go into Contacts menu. That's how it worked on the Droid 1, but with the commando it only does that with twitter, not Facebook. If I try to add my Facebook acct it first starts the DB app, but then acts as if the acct was never added. It just goes back to the accounts menu... Apparently Verizon says it's a
    "known issue" (aka they can't be bothered). Other than this I really like the commando so far, it's just this one annoyance. ..

Search tags for this page
casio commando linking contacts
casio commando sync facebook contacts
casio g zone commando facebook sync
casio g'zone commando sync contacts through facebook
facebook is not syncing on android
facebook won't sync all contacts commando
gzone commando 2 how to get pictures on contacts
how do i sync my facebook contacts to my comando
how to link contact gzone commando
how to link contacta to facebook casio commando