Facebook Chat?

NVash

Reaction score
I read on Facebook earlier that apparently theyve made an application that combines AIM with Facebook chat. The guy that talked about it has a Blackberry though. However, that got me wondering. Is there any such app like that for the Droid?

OP
NVash

NVash

Reaction score
Is that app any good? I was just about to download it but all of the reviews are saying its pretty bad.

Rayv

Reaction score
I use meebo. I have yet to have problems with it, at least not with the yahoo IM option. I haven't tried with AIM though.

iSecks

Reaction score
Get AIM from the market. It lets you get on Facebook Chat. You may need to set up Facebook Chat on AIM for PC first.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
meebo works with both aim and fb chat

will show the buddies for both clients on the same screen too

rcfx

Reaction score
Meebo works great for me too, use it all the time for facebook chat.

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ebuddy for everything (facebook, hotmail, aol, yahoo, gtalk)

Moonraker

Reaction score
What? You heard bad reviews about Meebo?

Whenever I have used it.. its the bomb. Unless there is something out there better that I havent been spoiled by yet.. Meebo is where it is at for all of your AIM/Facebook chat, etc needs on the Droid

OP
NVash

NVash

Reaction score
What? You heard bad reviews about Meebo?
Yeah, I found those in the Android Market right in the Reviews section. I found it odd, it has four stars but all the reviews there are horrible.

I downloaded it, installed it and connected it to my Facebook. It wouldnt show me anyone on there, despite my having it open on my comp and seeing a bunch of people were on. I have no clue whats going on with this.