Facebook apps

pballin77

Reaction score
Is there any GOOD facebook apps in the marketplace that are better then the stock one?

papy72

Reaction score
I've heard good things about an app called Bloo.

gentlefury

Reaction score
no there is not. Bloo is the only one that is slightly useful, but there are no good facebook apps. Can't someone source the iPhone app and illegally port it to android since facebook doesn't seem to give a crap about us.

lumpysherman

Reaction score
I don't like the iphone FB app either. If I remember right the BB had a decent FB app but I could be wrong.

Cornholieo

Reaction score
I have book marked on my home screen the Facebook Touch page. touch.facebook.com its much better than the standard mobile page, and offers a lot of what the FB app does not. :greendroid:

Last edited:

searayman

Reaction score
I have book marked on my home screen the Facebook Touch page. touch.facebook.com its much better than the standard mobile page, and offers a lot of what the FB app does not. :greendroid:

the only problem with that is i really want notifications in my notification bar of things happening on Facebook. Such as new post and friend requests etc.

Cornholieo

Reaction score

the only problem with that is i really want notifications in my notification bar of things happening on Facebook. Such as new post and friend requests etc.

I use both the Facebook App and the web page, though the FB notifications usually come in after I have been notified through Gmail :frown:

As our numbers increase, so will Facebook's commitment to getting us a decent app.

HMJB

Reaction score

I use both the Facebook App and the web page, though the FB notifications usually come in after I have been notified through Gmail :frown:

As our numbers increase, so will Facebook's commitment to getting us a decent app.

I am a Facebook user too and all the Apps SUCK..
The iPhone Facebook app was great.. I miss it a lot :-/
(iPhone was what I had for 3yrs before the Droid)

Its ridiculous that our stock Facebook app is so bare bones and terrible with media...lol

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have not figured out how to change my profile photo via the droid.
I have tried via
facebook app
facebook.com ( full site) (mobile site) (Touch site)
all I was unable to find a setting to set as profile photo. and facebook is blocked at work.

-=Jason=-

bgdave

Reaction score
I use either the stock facebook app or the touch site for browsing and have bloo installed solely for notifications. The stock facebook app notifies me when i have a friend request or new message and bloo notifies me of comments to my status or other statuses I have commented on.

Standalone, bloo sucks. It's slow and half the time just flat out doesn't work. The only thing it does halfway right are notifications. The reason I say halfway is because you will get each notification about 10 times.

howzball

Reaction score
When you get new comments on FB can't you just set FB to send you an email @ your gmail account then no notification is needed?

works fine for me.