Facebook app...which is best?

tdawg5480

Reaction score
Ive seen a few different facebook apks laying around and I got one from market if I am not mistaken but I am aiming for integration like facebook integrated into the entire os more less on my blackberry storm and instant alerts. Is that available and Im not configured right? Also I once had my facebook contacts into my contact list on droid but it would never let me add a phone number, wth am I doing wrong. Im actually technically inclined just coming from a windows based lifestyle and blackberries. Im trying to convert to a linux lifestyle with the droid and my ps3 running Yellow dog:icon_ banana:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
You may also want to try the app Bloo.

I have heard it's pretty decent for FB notifications until they get FB ironed out for us.

OP
tdawg5480

tdawg5480

Reaction score
but im not gettin any notifications hmmmm n i do a reset every day out of preventative measure so I must have a setting wrong or something

s-one

Reaction score
ya bloo is what's doing it for me until fb/google/droid get this ish together.

OP
tdawg5480

tdawg5480

Reaction score
ya bloo is what's doing it for me until fb/google/droid get this ish together.
which one are you using the free beta or paid im reading mixed reviews about the 2

s-one

Reaction score
using the free one. it's not as fast as the native one but its an inclusive app, meaning its not switchin back and forth with touch or m.