Facebook app update!!

alm0614

Reaction score
Whoa! FB actually does care about android.. while we still dont have chat, the update does add a lot more functionality to the app..check it out

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Did you get an automatic update? No update for me yet

thatisandwas

Reaction score
Well...i couldnt update...running sapphire with darkedge...so i went in and removed the system file in terminal..then installed fb...but now i cant theme it. when i try to run de tools it says fb already in system, fixed name....hmmm....and of course i cant metamorph it, cause its not there

Twitch043

Reaction score
Oh hey. Haha. I saw this in the market but didn't think to get it. Nice update. Adds events, messages, friend requests... nice.

sc4fpse

Reaction score
Oh hey. Haha. I saw this in the market but didn't think to get it. Nice update. Adds events, messages, friend requests... nice.

Pretty sure messages was added in the last update. Events are new as far as I know. Friend requests are definitely new.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
update through market.

and there's already a thread on this..

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Doesn't iPhone have a way to get to multiple pages? I still can't get to my business page through the app

FingersXG

Reaction score
The only reason I don't like the FB app is because you have to go to the browser to view pics.

I like Bloo, you click on the pic and can view it right in the app. If the FB app could do that, I would come back in a heartbeat!!

myDownfall

Reaction score
Doesn't iPhone have a way to get to multiple pages? I still can't get to my business page through the app
Yes, the iPhone app does allow you to get to multiple pages. The Android FB app, in comparison to the iPhone app, is rather lacking but it's been improving.

angelman

Reaction score
I wish the facebook app would allow uploading of videos. I use bloo for this but don't really like the app itself and would rather just use the official app.
Anyone know how to stop bloo from running all the time. I just want it for the video uploads but nothing else

KevinJ

Reaction score
I didn't, I went to the market and updated it manually.
So that's how it's done.

I still am running the FB app that came with my phone back in December. I have never received an "update notification" like I did with Google Maps. so i didn't know if it was the same thing.

JoeKacz

Reaction score
The only reason I don't like the FB app is because you have to go to the browser to view pics.

I like Bloo, you click on the pic and can view it right in the app. If the FB app could do that, I would come back in a heartbeat!!

I've been able to view pictures within the app for the last couple of version at least.

There seems to be some weirdness if someone shares a picture from someone else's gallery, that takes me to the browser. The original post, however, opens the picture right in the app.